Learning so much about the relationship between the body and emotions. Or rather, how the body (not just the mind) holds memory.
By Benjamin Franklin.
1. “Temperance. Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.”
2. “Silence. Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.”
3. “Order. Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.”
4. “Resolution. Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.”
5. “Frugality. Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing.”
6. “Industry. Lose no time; be always employ’d in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.”
7. “Sincerity. Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.”
8. “Justice. Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.”
9. “Moderation. Avoid extremes; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.”
10. “Cleanliness. Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, cloaths, or habitation.”
11. “Tranquility. Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.”
12. “Chastity. Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dullness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another’s peace or reputation.”
13. “Humility. Imitate Jesus and Socrates.”
Filed under: things I kept in my notes since 2015.
Money is 99% energy and 1% physical matter.
It’s true. Think about it. It’s just paper, isn’t it? The paper is only worth something because of the value we give it. This is why people are so busy running around chasing after money. They know on an intrinsic level they’re actually chasing after the 99% Light.
Money is just as much a gift of the Creator as any other form of spiritual fulfillment. Money is a “life” energy – like love, like food, like relationships with other people. It’s infinite.
We block the energy of prosperity with our own personal garbage. And sometimes to receive that energy, we need to get out of our own way and our own thoughts.
Open your vessel to the Light by being honest about where you have blocked yourself from gaining true prosperity.
By: Y. Berg
In my journey I’ve had discussions about several lies we’ve been telling ourselves.
I am not good enough x I am not worth loving x I am not capable x I don’t deserve good things
The self love process is a process of uncovering the lies we tell ourselves so we can live freely. It’s picked up as children with our parents, in school, in media or in society in general. Whenever something good comes up in my life and I resist it, I have to check myself and ask what subconscious lie is being activated. What good things in my life am I pushing away because of the lack of self-love?
Awareness is never ending. We bring the lie to light and we move forward, accepting all that we are meant to have.
Damn, I sound wise.
I have been fascinated by sound + sound healing + sound technology.
YouTube led me here.
Hong Kong, I love you and thank you for the profound lessons and experiences you have brought into my life. I have found a greater connection to my life through this city. It has opened me up to a new cast of characters, luxuries I never imagined existed, showed me strength I never knew I had, and provided a central and convenient base for me as I hopped around Asia. I can’t thank Hong Kong enough for giving me the opportunity and chance to grow 10 million times faster than I did in any other country.
But as I also continue my path, I feel called to be in Manila more. I have a few workshops and talks lined up for 2017 that I am curating based on my own healing journey. I feel my heart telling me it’s something I need to do. If not now, when?
With that said, to move forward we are sometimes required to move back.
Consider this the public announcement.
With love and gratitude.
Not leaving forever.
I’ll be back.
Connect the dots.
The past is just a story we tell ourselves.